Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry
Previous Posts
Absolutely
Fear of contamination

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
11.2007
12.2007
02.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
08.2008
11.2008
05.2009
12.2009


 


The Dream Story

100 things about me

Sunday, October 09, 2005

1. I was a tomboy as a child
2. On every school trip something would happen to me like falling in lake,getting my shoe lost in a deep mud...The year when I only spilled juice over me I celebrated
3.My dad believed that children should be treated as adults and I saw Blade Runner when I was 7
4.I loved it ever since
5.I love fun fairs

6.I love dragonflies
7.My dream holiday would be one where I am in a cage whilst experiencing great white sharks around me
8.I thought Aswan was the most beautiful place on Earth
9.I am into geeky and indie guys
10.I have a small scar above my left eye, due to injury at kindergarden when I was 3
11.I used to be extremely naughty at kindergarden and was sent to a group with babies as a punishment a lot
12.I love children, especially babies (see 11 for explanation)

13.The best present I ever got was being made a godparent to Karla

14.If I won a lottery I would have one of those soft play centres for adults, with giant trampolenes and trapeze
15.Or an antique bookshop where geeky guys would shop
16.I am seldom without an insect hairclip
17.I own many scarves in all sorts of colours
18.I grew up on The Smiths
19.I am an indie girl
20.I secretly love Eminem
21.I used to have sequel dreams where me and Eminem would fall in love
22.I have great intuition
23.I dislike complacency and being taken for granted

24.My favourite chocolate is kinder bueno
25.I eat it so that I take off the bottom and scoop out the white cream
26.If I had to choose one book it would be The reader
27.I tend to dance around the room using hairbrush as a microphone
28.In my whole life I only said I love you to one person (in a romantic sense)
29.I once stuck gladioli in a romantic self made cartoon letter I made for a boy (for those that are in the dark about the gladioli, it is a flower measuring approximately 3 feet)
30.I just read biography of Frida Kahlo, which I found inspiring, compelling and utterly poignant at the same time

31.My favourite painting by her is What the water gave me
32.In my opinion, she wasted her life on Diego, he could never love her the way she needed or wanted
33.My only wish is to find someone that will love me the way I need and want
34.I am fiercly loyal to those I love
35.The quickest way to lose me is to assume I come as a right
36.I dream of finding an equal in everything, strength, energy, humour and life values
37.My favourite song is Reel around the fountain
38.Second favourite is Golden Brown
39.I am fortunate to have many great friends that I adore and whom love me
40.I have a thing for duffle coats
41.I have a thing for hands
42.I was fortunate to experience passion so great that it looked as if it was on film
43.I secretly watch lots of Sex and the city
44.I think my dad is the coolest guy on Earth

45.He calls me Zabac, which translated loosely referrs to a small amphibian
46.I often torment him by asking if he loves me more than my brother
47.I am slightly bossy
48.I have vivid imagination
49.I am creative and make bracelets
50.I decorate mugs
51.I love shiny things with glitter
52.I love aquariums
53.I dislike people that lie and tend to lose affection and respect for those I catch even in a tiniest white lie
54.I love going to the circus
55.I hate rain on my hair (no known explanation)
56.I go spare when I am physically restrained
57.I tend to cry at all sorts of things but only in front of people that I care a lot about
58.They are the only ones that see that side of me
59.I have been described as a dark horse and complicated beast (Oli`s remark)
60.My favourite colour is blue, between dark blue and turquoise
61.Whales, seals and penguins are cool
62.So are ladybirds

63.I sleep with a penguin...actually two since Rico joined us
64.I would love to do a cruise around Alaska
65.I felt what it is like to completely belong with somebody
66.Although I am independent and self sufficient, I dream of that again
67.I dislike hypocrites
68.I learnt that one cannot change anyone
69.I also learnt to let go when it is time to, however painful
70.I learnt that Confucius was right when he said that, which is hard to get, not always of value

71.My favourite flower is gerbera
72.I think my heart is the most valuable thing to give and it takes a great person to get it
73.My first real heartbreak was when my grandparents died
74.I used to have a dummy addiction until I was 7, I had a quite a selection, my grandfather was the only one that understood and he fed my addiction
75.I love banana and blueberry pancakes in Giraffe
76.I hate it when people break their promises or even when they say they are going to do something and they forget or don`t do it
77.Best advice I ever got was whe I was told to watch how someone is treating people around him/her. Even if they are lying to you, you will know what they are truly like.
78.I value consistency and reliability
79.I value honesty
80.I could not live without humour
81.I often tend to laught at stuff that is not meant to be funny
82.I love ginger cats best
83.I love anything unusual on people, ginger people and freckles
84.I secretly dreamt Morrissey would fall in love with me
85.I kissed a girl
86.I often wonder how I found myself all grown up
87.I have a thing for Jason Shwartzman

88.Usually there is nothing in my fridge but cheese and beetroot
89.My father once told me to always treat others how I would like to be treated and I tried to live up to that
90.I never let pride get between me and an object of my affection
91.I love going to the ZOO
92.I have a thing for patent leather shoes
93.My favourite cocktail is coconut kiss in my local bar at home
94.My nickname was Tinika (made up by my grandparents)
95.I hate when people don`t show respect for my time
96.I need passion and complete devotion
97.I love being introduced to new things that I end up loving
98.I am sentimental

99.I spent whole of my childhood reading Adrian Mole and wondering what a Mars bar and Woolies are
100.I was not impressed with either one when I finally came to London and found out

3 Comments:

Blogger mr omneo said...

so... when do we see the list of 100 things NOT about you?! No one ever does those lists anymore.. i think I shall develop one when I have no time to lose...

12:15 am  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

I agree. I wanted to do a list of 100 things that I find utterly annoying but whilst airing it with few people it was considered to be rather negative.

6:12 am  
Blogger mr omneo said...

but if something annoys you it goes without saying that it would be a negative list?! Be brave, be bold, be leonian and do it!!

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home