Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry
Previous Posts
Reasons why I love Vlax
Sadest thing ever...
Animals went in two by two...
Have I seen you before?
Retail therapy
I love technology, but not as much as thee, but I ...
Here's the thing....
My father
PCT
Thou shall not speak....

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
11.2007
12.2007
02.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
08.2008
11.2008
05.2009
12.2009


 


The Dream Story

Mijbil

Saturday, May 05, 2007
It seems that my animal creations have been noticed and Mij commented that I would never make such a blog in her honour, so here goes.





Mij and I always celebrated our birthdays together in August when we were little...










Nice and healthy desert always hits just the right spot. Mijbil enjoyed many favourite deserts in the past, including trifle, sticky toffee pudding and cheesecake.








When we were little, Mij always cheated through every game we played due to the fact that I was younger, not that bright and slightly naive...







Mij's favourite passtime is and has always been languishing on the sofa...










Music is a passion for Mijbil and a good gig always makes it all better. Mij loves the classic bands such as 10cc and once had obssession with Elton John. Are you ready, are you ready for love...




Quite often, when I visit Mij, we will end up doing exactly this with some morose film about a cheeky otter...









Mij had many phases of favourite foods and drinks, but right now, Mij enjoys Rice Dream drink, the only drink that boasts lower density than 90% pure medicinal alcohol...








Bath time is always relaxing after a day of resting. Sudoku puzzle makes sure that Mij does not fall asleep too long and drowns in the bath...
(please note, Mij goes to the hardest puzzles straight away)






There is nothing like a nice meal. Mij loves all sorts of food, frequently praising greasy Turkish cuisine and gastronomical suicides such as sticky toffee pudding in combination with extra extra thick double cream...





I am not sure where it came from and even though she clearly prefers chimps to otters, Mij worships Liz Hurley.







But above all the things in this world, Mij loves to just put his feet up and check up on Last FM...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems Mijbil is one greedy otter. Cakes and pastries is all he cares about, not sure what to think about that jellied eel sorbet on the stick though. However, it's not all languid hedonism, Mijbil is also known for his gardening passion and snarling at innocent passers by. Nothing fires up Mij as much as a good dose of high street rage and visits to Sainsbury's during the pensioner's hour.
And here's evidence that Mij likes to keep up with kids as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LClXK59VP0Q.

However, a fascinating insight into the world of otters, which just shows that researcher needs to be more than just an impassive observer - a friend and a foe, and above all, a provider of tasty snacks and snuggly fleece blankets.

Yours sincerely

1:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bored. Can you write a new post, I've read all this.

A small correction. Mij has since learnt the joy of delayed gratification and now patiently works its way through the easy puzzles, saving the best for the end.

6:28 pm  
Blogger Martina Dove said...

You just want something with glossy pictures of Liz, don't you?

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looky! I found a pic of two of us, languishing, not anguishing: http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7417/ottersjm6.jpg

3:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looky! I found a pic of two of us, languishing, not anguishing.

12:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home