Do Robin redbreasts have relationships?
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I sat in the small park today, awaiting 10am and the start of my discourse analysis exam, sipping starbucks latte and eating oat cakes when little robin redbreast flew down and stood by my foot watching me eat my crackers. I tossed couple of pieces and one fell near him/her and one fell a bit further away. As he/she went to peck the piece close to him/her, another robin flew from somewhere and grabbed another piece and made a jump towards the first robin and fed it to him/her straight into his/her mouth. That was so awesome to see and so romantic. My grandad had three sparrows that he named Rozika, which was the mother of the two little sons, Bolta, who was tall and slim and Damir, short and chubby. They were always there and I remember my grandad soaking the bread crust for them because they liked it that way.
The robins reminded me of them today. I like to believe they were lovers and just at that stage when love is still unselfish and passionate and unconditional and amazing and deep, when you would do anything for another, even give them your last crumb simply because they were yours.
The robins reminded me of them today. I like to believe they were lovers and just at that stage when love is still unselfish and passionate and unconditional and amazing and deep, when you would do anything for another, even give them your last crumb simply because they were yours.

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home