Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry
Previous Posts
Kissing Jessica Stein
Do Robin redbreasts have relationships?
The day I jammed with Jonathan Coulton at Virgin r...
Osculate wildly
Worst album covers ever
Nightmare before Christmas
SYSTEM32 corruption
Crying game
The one in which I think I am a rock chick...
Heartlepool

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
11.2007
12.2007
02.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
08.2008
11.2008
05.2009
12.2009


 


The Dream Story

Sex and the city

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The film was utterly colourful, great bags (appart from Louis Vuitton, he should stop designing right now) and fashion and it was great viewing just for that and the girls looked better than ever....however, before I go on...the acting was crap and I wasn't sure what happened, the cast was the same yet they behaved as if someone possessed them...and not in a good way. Still I noticed something about myself while watching; I disagreed with Carrie going on with the huge wedding without taking into an account how Big was feeling, his discomfort clearly visible and I disagreed with Miranda for not forgiving Steve's infidelity on the grounds that she was too busy to have sex with him and she let herself go waxing wise....

Hmmm...I am devoted monogamist yet I think something shocking is happening to me now, I am becoming a realist. I feel unfaithful men usually belong into two categories; bastards and neglected men. Few years back, when I started dating after 10 year relationship, a guy mailed me on some dating site and admited he was married. Upon asking him why he is on a dating site, he said him and his wife had not had sex for 2 years. I asked if he talked to her and he said, yes a million times and she always gives some excuse and now he feels stupid asking.
I asked him why doesn't he leave and I never forgot his reply: " Men are crap at leaving, they suffer and suffer and then they have to find someone to go to, they never leave without someone to go to." The sad thing is that he was not a bad guy, just neglected...or maybe people just stay in fucked up relationships for whatever reason. Sex is a primal need and if you are not fullfilling it in a relationship out of carelessness, there can be no intimacy either. On those grounds I felt Miranda should just address why it happened. maybe for the first time in my life I actually acknowledged how much men suffer in relationships with women too, it is a wonder anyone makes it...

1 Comments:

Blogger brandarling said...

i finally went to see the film last night. i thought it was pretty good, but i was never as obsessed with the TV show, so i had fewer things to disappoint me.

and i loved saint louise from st. louis with her louis vuitton bag (i reserve judgment on the bag itself... i still don't see why anyone would pay so much money to walk around flashing someone else's initials on their accessories. same goes for gucci, etc. at least louise's bag wasn't the awful "classic" LV brown and beige. beige!)

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home