Catch him and keep him
Thursday, July 13, 2006
A while back I was doing something online and there was a link for this book. The title was 'awesome' and it reminded me what it was like to have an empowering book to guide you in snaring a man and since my last relationship was not exactly perfect, I thought that maybe I can at least laugh at reading this a bit...online. You can download it for 29 dollars and I opted not to, but not before Christian (the author) managed to get my e mail (compulsory if you want to get to the secrets that stop you from owning a good man and keeping him) so I give my e mail that I give for that sort of thing and gain entry to Christian Carter's world.
But he is a man and he does not deliver what he promised, no secretes to be read for free....
This is a man that claims he is not eloquent and is writing this from an average man's point of view yet he gives nothing away.
I loged off and forgot all about it but Christian sends me e mails all the time to remind me. At first casual ones..."Hey, I noticed you didn't but my book, this could really help you..." then more to the point. And he tries everything as he doesn't know what my problem with men is and what prescription to give out to snare me.
How to talk to men when they seem to be withdrawing. How to connect with a man on a physical level as well as emotional level. How to get him back once the fire has died. Are you constantly attracted to men that don't care about you. Do you suspect he doesn't love you anymore and you want it back. Are you overly emotional woman (I guess that scores him everyone, it is his joker) and this drives a man away? Read this and transform your life forever as my book has all the secrets to give you the power to 'catch him and keep him'.
This gives me a feeling as if men are these rare animals that one ought to ensnare. As if they are not a person in their own right, that might be different to another man in how they act, react, love, fuck, kiss, think, talk, treat women, do DIY and form relationships.
And these e mails he writes supposedly give you advice, because he chose to reveal a bit of his book, but in fact, it is just word play to ensnare stupid women to buy this shit.
"If you've had a few relationships in the past,
then you've already learned that putting the fate
of your love life and relationship in the hands of
a man to save is NOT the perfect or ideal
situation.
You've figured out that if you're going to have
a REAL relationship, that a man isn't going to
have all the answers when things get difficult or
uncertain.
Don't wait for a man to figure out how love and
a relationship works.
And sure... a man has to do HIS part and learn
and grow too.
A man needs to know how to love and be loved
too.
But wouldn't it be great if you had the
CONFIDENCE that comes from KNOWING that you could
create what YOU WANT in your relationship?"
Can it really be that easy to keep an intelligent man that has issues, for example and for whatever reasons, does not wanna commit, or love you or understand you or be that close, or figure out this stuff?
Is it really this prescriptive? If you have an itch that won't go away, it could mean allergy, eczema, irritation, yeast infection or skin cancer.
So why is this guy claiming that one ointment solves it all?
Some things you just cannot treat, no matter what you do, it is never about you and no matter what tools you bring, you will never be able to hack into their locked chest of secrets, hurts, crap, transferences, anxieties and fears....just as nobody could do that to yours. It has to be done by yourself and in a civilised manner, with a key.
But Christian won't let me go, it seems. For a man that talks a lot about crazy behaviour women project that scares men, he is certainly acting like one of his customers now in sending me daily e mails all claiming to solve different problems...hardly a good advertisement for the cool and collected approach he advises.
When I get an e mail titled "Wanna know how to get your busy ex to
have sex with you in the times of need, no strings attached?" that is when I'll buy his e-book.

















6 Comments:
You should just go down to Borders and read it for free ;)
Qin ai de Martina,
The man is obviously an a....hole.
I know the trick now the second time around. Men enjoy the chase more than the catch so secret is to keep them running even when you married. Like hamsters in a wheel. They love it.... You see Memoirs of a Geisha? Dont flaunt it, dont be easy, but a glimpse of your inner wrist, your bare neck, a gentle touch!
Jing ai,
One plus Xue Ping with one month to go.
Sadly, no respectable book shop stocks this sort of thing, otherwise I would.
:(
I disagree that all men enjoy the chase. If you have to run to be able to keep a guy, what happens when you hurt your leg and he needs to help you up?
Qin ai de Martina,
Men are funny brutes. They dont like it on a plate either. They like to think they do the catching but truth is that man hunts but woman chooses.
Problem for me is that I cannot run anymore. I can manage a "duck-like" waddle into the garden and thats my lot.
Ah but I look so helpless now and mum-to-be always brings out protective instinct in a man so he still run after me and not want me to stretch or fall, brings me nice cool drinks and fruit. However, I would not recommend being pregnant just to keep man. Baby, she kick the hell out of me. I think she has my vicious nature and hates me already.
28 days and counting....
Then I cheat death and make new life... Is greatest thing I will ever do. Only women can defeat death. We live forever!
Love to Sammy too, he great guy!
Thanks for allowing comments on your nice blog.
Quack, Quack,
One plus Xue Ping at -28 days...
I would agree with that Xue Ping, that the woman chooses, I guess there is a biological reason for that that goes close to natural selection. The men always seek the best candidate for mating (looks wise and whatever they perceive as good genes and traits) whereas women, since they rare the offspring, seek someone that will stay beside them. I did not make this up. But having been fortunate enough to have amazing men as friends, my friendly terrapin being just one of them, and observing how they behave and and how it makes them feel when women behave in a certain manner....I observed that a nice guy, the one that knows himself and what he wants, will be fucked off with a woman that seems vague and elusive. And I would like to attract a guy like that.
With an equal, do you really need to play any games? I am really against them. I am all for understanding men better etc, but behaving a certain way to intrest someone will only ever interest them in a game you are playing.
Anyway, there is no universal formula for one and all, what works for one might not work for someone else and I guess the only constant in all of it might be just being yourself.
I am glad you are doing well and the baby is fine and strong. Keep in touch, I haven`t got your e mail.
Martina
And no man does... or should I say... no Christian does... and here is the learned message out of this one: do not trust a man named Christian, under any circumstances...
and you will know who this is....
Post a Comment
<< Home