Martina


Links
- Home
-Dream Story
- My World
-Pictures
-Poetry



Friends
- BC
- Ivan
- Stephen
- Tigga
- Pete's Big Dog
- Che
- Petra
- Ben
- Wonderful jewelry
Previous Posts
OneStat.com
Fear of commitment
Cairo
Not even sure how to title this...
Airport security (no one is safe)
Alpha vs Beta
Unconspicuous suicide bomber...
Jokerdoku
Hair by Tigi....
Constituents of a perfect date?

Archives
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
05.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
11.2007
12.2007
02.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
08.2008
11.2008
05.2009
12.2009


 


The Dream Story

Text it like Beckham

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


I got my O2 bill today and this totally shocked me. I have used 693 texts last month. I have 500 free on my plan and this is not even including the ones I sent from Egypt.
I was shocked until I actually searched where I send them, and this is what I found.
Sending texts to Croatia is not inclusive to my plan. Estimated texts to Croatia a month: 80
I send at least 10 texts a day approx to Sammy...discussing important life matters such as dirty pigeons having a fight over remains of a muffin in Nero's. Also the way chavs are dressed on trains...that sort of thing. Some small proportion is spent on answering Sammy's texts when he drinks Jack Daniels and finds his true and lovely self.
Estimated monthly breakdown: 200 to 300, but I'd go with higher figure
The rest is broken down between my other friends, and the fact that my phone has this defect that it remembers the last number and I often therefore sent texts to people they are not meant to go to, in my haste to deliver texts on time.
Estimated wrong texts breakdown: 50 approx
And I haven't yet felt the repetitive strain injury pains.
I am upgrading to plan with 750 texts a month. Beckham, eat your heart out....

But I am sensing that is not all that normal...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found Sammy's phone abandoned in a ditch with these texts on it, perhaps this will shed some light onto your excessive text bill?

[you] Whats the address?

[sammy] This is the address www.etc.

[you] Where is it I can't see, Can you send me the address?

[sammy] I f~~kin sent it! why don't you read my texts?

[you] Send me link I can't see it, Link is not the same as telling me what to type, it arrives blue in email

[sammy] No, you've annoyed me now, I don't find that sort incompetence cute even if it is for attention.

[you] fine I won't be able to help

[sammy] Fine! I lost the will to live anyway.

11:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like fuck you found Sammy's phone, I hear he now wears those kids gloves that come on a string through a coat. One side is tied to his phone and one to his i-pod. You are definately an impostor. Sammy cannot lose a phone now that he invented the way of holding on to it.
And you bastards never helped him when he left his new Nokia on the bus, going home drunk. He even went looking for it the next day in your office, the nice, innocent boy that he is. You people make me sick...

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Techno Mitts? yes, we found them too, string broken.

11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Martina,

Mobile phones are horrible things, the prices for texts are complete scam. In Asia texts are about 1p each in UK maybe 25p depend where you send and plans are very misleading. I threw my mobile in the Thames from Waterloo Bridge about five years ago and never looked back.

Now David buy me new one and want me to use so he can reach me and know Im safe but I not got the interest to set up. Im 7 months pregnant where Im gonna go? I can waddle into garden and thats my lot.

I used to say Xue Ping plus one now its ONE wrapped in thin sliver of Xue Ping

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home